Inspired by the efficiency and function of a minimal wardrobe — Blkmód sweaters are an integral addition to our ever-growing premium basics apparel line up. Offering a chic and crisp look combining style with comfort, our sweaters elevate any casual outfit.
Featuring a brushed fabric interior, making our sweaters extra soft and comfy, sporting a relaxed fit. Made of heavy-weight organic cotton and recycled polyester, our sweaters are an eco-friendly choice at a premium quality.
Blkmód Sweaters make the perfect casual piece for every day. Pair it with your favorite bottoms (or none at all, we don’t judge) for that ultimate minimal steeze. As this silhouette is fitted, if you want to achieve that perfect Loose-Fit style we recommend sizing up.
- Comfy relaxed fit.
- HD front design print.
- Set-in sleeves.
- 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem.
- Single-needle top stitch at neck collar.
- Double-needle top stitch on the sleeves and bottom hems.
- Inside herringbone back neck tape + Self-fabric half moon at back neck.
- Fabric: 350 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²) 85% organic combed ring-spun cotton and 15% recycled polyester.
- The fabric of this product is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard), OCS (Organic Content Standard), GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), and is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified and PETA-Approved Vegan.
$10 Flat-Rate Shipping on all domestic orders and $15 Flat-Rate Shipping to Canada + Australia. Typically, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 3–4 business days
- Europe: 6–8 business days
- Australia: 2–14 business days
- Japan: 4–8 business days
- International: 10–20 business days
We currently only ship to the United States, Canada, and Australia. However, we have plans to expand to support shipping to most countries in the world but there are some exceptions due to legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations. For now, we do not ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, or North Korea.
Our fulfillment times for all products may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.