Inspired by our aspiration to be the providers of quality and creative sophistication for the smart-minded and independent-thinking women and men of the world, we are proudly releasing a series of premium, functional, and purposeful everyday accessories.
Blkmód accessories will follow the sequence of high quality, carefully crafted, and purposefully refined design that we hope you come to know it for. Each piece will flaunt a considered design both visually and in build with daily functionality top of mind.
Our Phases Duffle is the perfect companion, offering a generously proportioned bag with plenty of room to fit your contents for daily use at the gym, work or trips, whilst maintaining a neat and sophisticated style.
Constructed with a polyethylene bottom and T-piping for stability, it meets the mark of premium quality, ensuring durability and longevity. Featuring adjustable and removable padded straps to alter to your comfort, dual padded handles with Velcro fastening to ensure easy carrying, multiple interior pockets, and an exterior mesh pouch to keep your belongings organized and safe. This is a must-own piece as it's not often we create items like this.
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by an expert in-house team.
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap.
- Dual padded handles with hoop & loop fasteners for easy carrying.
- Mesh side pocket and multiple inside pockets.
- Polyethylene bottom and T-piping for stability.
- Fabric: 325 g/m², 100% polyester with black interlining.
- Capacity: 13.2 gal / 50 l, recommended max load of 66 lbs / 29.94 kg.
$5 Flat-Rate Shipping on all orders. Typically, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 3–4 business days
- Europe: 6–8 business days
- Australia: 2–14 business days
- Japan: 4–8 business days
- International: 10–20 business days
We ship to most countries in the world but there are some exceptions due to legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations. For now, we do not ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, or North Korea.
Our fulfillment times for all products may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.